Saturday 10 August 2013

Postcard project 2013 #1

I've been doing one project - 'Postcard project 2013' via my korean blog.
(Yes, I have one more blog which I'm posting in Korean. haha!)
I started it from May and I've sent 11 postcards so far.
Every month there are 3-5 people selected by me randomly and I draw postcards and send it to them.

The postcard drawing is normally very simple but something related my current life.
It is still a young project but I wanna carry on and play with it more.

So here are the images of my postcards which were sent to the special selected people!
I thought I could share the images here my English blog.
Maybe I will keep doing this project internationally.

By the way, the photos were taken by the receivers, not me.
Until they receive the postcard by post, I don't reveal the images or stories about the postcard.
When they get the postcard, they take a photo of it and send it to me.
With the process, I wanna communicate and contact with people through my drawings.


 #1 Dublin


#2 A rainy day in London


#3 You're never alone!


#4 My vintage dress


More postcards will be posted tomorrow. Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment