Saturday 17 August 2013

Jieun Kim illustration exhibition cards - SERENDIPITY

Oh, I am truly nervous as the date is getting closer everyday!
However, it's been so great to have my full time for drawing and doing something which I  love!

Here are some more photos of my invitation postcards.
I drew this illustration specially for the exhibition invitation.
It is all about my life in London, the people, places and my feeling.
London life made myself to want to be an illustrator and draw more!
Before I came to London, I (kind of) gave up being an illustrator
because of the many talented people who make their wonderful works.
I didn't think, couldn't think of my position as an illustrator among the people.
Having said that, It's been dramatically changed since I came to London.

Still long way to go and need to practice a lot.
However, I'm a bit more confident than before and enjoying my work a lot!
It is good, isn't it?

My exhibition is all about how I could find myself and my dream again in this big city - London, of course throughout my works - illustrations!

If you want to share my stories and passion about my illustrations, do come to my exhibition!
It will be serendipitious time for me and you. :)



JIEUN KIM * ILLUSTRATION * EXHIBITION
SERENDIPITY
4th - 15th September 2013
Mokspace, 33 Museum Street, London WC1A 1LH
Opening party - 4th September 2013, 6.30pm - 8.30pm









No comments:

Post a Comment