Wednesday 1 December 2010

The frist post & the second winter in London.


It's my first post here. ;-)
I feel excited and a bit strange, because I'm writing in English. (haha)
Actually, I have a blog in a Korean blog site, even though I don't use it often.
I want to share something with people in English. It would be my works, experiences, thought, etc.
I'm studying in London now, so it means I have to use English everyday.
It's still very hard. Sadly forever!?
Anyhow, I'm having the second winter in London.
It's very cold.

Good night!

2 comments:

  1. I'm your first comment and i'm happy to write you few words.
    I'm gonna put this bog with others i read.
    I'm sure it will be an interesting as well as nice blog.

    Well done ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! It is a great idea and we can keep in touch all the time!!! I loved it! ;)

    ReplyDelete